The United Club Infinite card comes with the most perks and highest earning rates of any of United’s personal credit cards. (Partner offer)
At a glance
- 4X Earn 4 miles per $1 spent on United® purchases including tickets, Economy Plus®, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
- 2X Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel
- 2X Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
- 1X Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
The United Club Infinite card might charge a high annual fee, but it comes with the premium perks to match. Chief among them is United Club membership, which includes access to the airline’s airport lounges as well as those of some of its Star Alliance partners. But cardmembers can also count on other day-of-travel perks such as Premier Access for priority service at the airport, free checked bags, and even a Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee credit worth up to $100 once every four years.
- Earn 4x miles on United purchases; 2x miles on travel and dining; 1x on everything else
- United Club℠ membership for you and your eligible travel companions at all United Club locations and participating Star Alliance lounges worldwide
- Up to $100 statement credit for Global Entry/TSA Precheck application every four years
- Free first and second checked bags for you and one travel companion on the same reservation
- 25% inflight statement credit on eligible purchases
- High $525 annual fee
Who is this card good for?
This card is tailor-made for United loyalists who enjoy the finer things in life, including access to upscale United Clubs at airports and benefits usually reserved for the airline’s elites, like free checked bags, priority boarding, and priority services at the airport.
The United Club Infinite card racks up 4x miles on United purchases and 2x miles on all other travel purchases as well as on dining, including eligible delivery services. It accrues 1x miles on all other purchases.